ASM International N.V. (Euronext Amsterdam: ASM) today reports its third quarter 2018 operating results (unaudited) in accordance with IFRS [LINK]
- New orders received of €258 million, at the highest level in history, increased 47% compared to Q2 2018 and were 61% higher compared to Q3 of last year.
- Net sales for the third quarter 2018 were €196 million, a decrease of 6% compared to the previous quarter and an increase of 10% compared to Q3 last year.
- Gross profit margin was 40.9% in Q3 2018 compared to 42.1% in the previous quarter and 38.8% in Q3 of last year.
- Operating result decreased to €28 million compared to the previous quarter. The decrease is mainly the result of the lower sales level.
- Normalized net earnings for the third quarter 2018 decreased by €20 million compared to Q2 2018.
Quarterly earnings call Q2 2018
Quarterly report Q3 2018
Investor presentation Q3 2018
Annual Report 2017
Post a Comment